Looking to start hula hooping in a really fun inexpensive way? Well check out our 28" light up hula hoop! You can exercise and create a stunning light show with your friends at the same time.
Arrives in 3 different parts, but they are easy to assemble! This great hula hoop is 28 inches in diameter and uses 3 x AA batteries that are already pre-installed and easy to replace. Comes with 6 different modes, so you can set the tone to any party!
A great Gift Idea! These hoops make great gifts for all ages, and are great for that hard-to-shop-for active person. If you're looking for a really cool gift, look no further!
- Special events
- C28" in diameter
- Made of white sturdy plastic with a cool design on it
- Push button near the battery compartment that turns the hoop on/off and cycles through the modes
- Arrives in 3 parts, easily attachable.
- Uses 3 x AA batteries. Easily replaceable.
- 6 light modes including fast flash, slow flash, and solid-on
Hooping is the newest incarnation of a constantly evolving art form. Most people inaccurately believe that the hoop was invented in the 50’s. In actuality, the hoop has been around for centuries, even dated back to ancient Egypt! The freshest translation of the hoop more purely resembles a dance form than the “trick” based activity of the past. You are more likely to see this style in a break dancing circle than on the school-yard, with adults spinning the hoop with the fervor of child aficionados in earlier days!
There are so many different ways that people enjoy the hoop. Meditation, yoga, performance art, dance, exercise, sensual awakener, business and probably many more that I don’t even now about! The hoop is like a blank canvas in which you can express and create whatever you wish!
Here are just some of the amazing benefits of hooping:
- Increased self-confidence
- Higher awareness of self
- More comfortable expressing oneself with ones body
- Better rhythm and dance abilities
- Improved flexibility and strength
- Cures the “wallflower” syndrome
- A safe and healthy expression of turbulent emotions
- More open with new people
- Willingness to help others and joy to see them succeed