Now you too can wear your sunglasses at night with our EL Sunglasses! By using the latest in electroluminescent (EL Wire) technology and merging it with the latest design in sunglasses, we have for you quite possibly the coolest thing ever. The EL Wire running through the frame of the EL-Wire Sunglasses lights up to make your night go crazy. New strobe mode beats the original version's blink mode! El Wire Neon Sunglasses are cool high quality shades that are specially designed to be used at night. Press the button on the battery pack to turn the EL Wire Sunglasses on - strobing mode, again for solid on, and again to turn off.
Available in these colors:
- Light green
- -> One will be selected for you at random unless you specify your preference in the comments section during checkout. (Do NOT specify your preference in an email or on PayPal.) Please bid on how ever many you'd like and save on shipping, (see Shipping and Handling chart.)
- Features neon electro-luminescent wire, known as EL wire
- Lightly tinted lenses
- Clear durable poly-resin grooved frame with EL wire strung in the grove
- EL Wire can be extracted with some effort and be used in other projects
- Two modes: Strobe and Solid
- Push button mode switch
- Belt clip on battery pack for easy attachment to pocket or belt
- Easy to change AA batteries
- Width: 5 3/8" (frame between the temples)
- Temple length: 4 1/4"
- Weight, sunglasses only: 1.6 oz
- Weight, including battery pack and batteries: 3.6 oz
- Temple style: Library/Paddle
- Battery pack lead wire: 34"
- Batteries: 2x AA batteries, included.
- Push button mode strobe/solid/off switch