Use this low cost safety light on your bike, wear it on your belt like a pager or on your arm while jogging or walking, clip it to the stroller, or to your dog's collar. Can also be used as a warning light on the door, etc. Comes with a pager clip, bike quick release clamp and an arm band. Uses 2 x AA batteries, (sold seporately.)
- Bike safety tail light
- Stroller safety light
- Stationary safety light: canopies, tents, pathways, etc.
- 5 Red LED Light Array
- Attachable via:
- Belt clip (wear as a pager while jogging)
- Arm band
- Bicycle clamp - The unit clips on and off easily.
- 6 Function Display:
- Solid On
- Fast Flashing
- Slow Flashing
- 3-Step Center to Outside running
- Slow caution flash
- Fast caution flash
- Compact design - The size of a pager
- Bright LED array provides very long battery burn time - over 200 hours!
- Unbreakable LED Bulbs - unlike a traditional bulbs, these won't break from shock
- LED Bulbs need no replacing - rated for 100,000 hours lifecycle!
- Uses two AA batteries (not included)
- AA batteries are available here.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Light Array: 5 Bright Red LEDs
- Power: Uses 2 AA batteries, (not included)
- Visibility: about one mile
- Battery life: over 200 hours.
- LED bulb life: 100,000 hours rated lifecycle
- Lasts up to 100,000 hours (or about ten years)
- Withstands shock, vibrations, frequent switching and temperature extremes that rapidly incapacitate fragile incandescent lamps
- Major reduction of maintenance costs
- Very long battery life
- Decrease of battery costs by as much as 90%
- No heat generation